Company is investing and expaning
Fantastic pension, holidays and benefits
About Our Client
My client is a well known FMCG brand who is going through a significant expansion. They have a number of roles available to support this in Engineering and offer continued certified training.
- You will proactively plan and execute condition monitoring and planned, preventative maintenance and improvements to manufacturing equipment
- Diagnose and repair any faults on plant and equipment, communicating fully with production and preventing downtime.
- As a team take part is planned maintenance.
- Be willing to take part on continued training, enabling you to learn about our latest technology and share your knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- FMCG manufacturing experience
- Hold a formal Engineering Qualification relating to the discipline e.g. City and Guilds, HNC, ONC, Certificate or Diploma or equivalent in a similar field.
What's on Offer
A salary of £37,000 plus strong OT company pension