Exciting time to join
Substantial capital investment
About Our Client
My client has grown over 40% this year alone and this comes of the back of multiple years of sustained growth through increased distribution and product range. They are currently going through a stage of large capital investment and are looking for 2 electrically biased Maintenance Engineers to join the team of days and double days - Monday to Friday.
As the Maintenance Engineer your key responsibilities are:
- Carry out effective maintenance of factory production plant and systems in accordance with established daily routines and as directed by the engineering management team.
- Conduct preventative maintenance activities
- Identify breakdown causes and repair as required
- Assist engineering projects as required.
- Deal with the day-to-day breakdowns and changeovers.
- Install / Uninstall machinery as required
- Report maintenance and repair requirements to management
- Support other engineers as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will ideally be:
- Qualified engineer.
- Committed to training and development
- Have experience within a manufacturing environment.
- A team player with plenty of ideas and enthusiasm and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent electrical skills
What's on Offer
A salary of £35,000