Large amount of investment
Newly created roles
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest producers of their products in the UK and have recently invested over £6m in their site and equipment. They have newly created a number of engineering roles to support the already strong existing team.
- Carry out effective maintenance of factory production plant and systems in accordance with established daily routines and as directed by the engineering management team.
- Conduct preventative maintenance activities
- Identify breakdown causes and repair as required
- Assist engineering projects as required.
- Deal with the day-to-day breakdowns and changeovers.
- Install / Uninstall machinery as required
- Report maintenance and repair requirements to management
- Support other engineers as and when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be:
- Qualified engineer.
- Committed to training and development
- Have experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally high speed manufacturing.
- A team player with plenty of ideas and enthusiasm and able to work under pressure.
- Competency in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
What's on Offer
A salary of £30,000-£37,000 depending on shifts and experience plus substantial OT opportunity.