Shift based Maintenance Engineer based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
This business is looking for a long-term hire who can progress and develop.
About Our Client
Based in Rotherham my client operate within a state of the art, new manufacturing facility which currently employees circa 250 staff. The main reason for these recruitment requirements is down to expansion of the business due to an increase in product demand. Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking to join a forward thinking, growing organisation, if so apply below.
Reporting into the Maintenance Manager you will be a ideally Multi-Skilled working and will be based in the Rotherham area, travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand now require additional engineers.
- Mechanical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position of Maintenance Engineer you can be either Mechanical or Multi-Skilled biased and living within a commutable distance to South Yorkshire.
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical or Electrical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
What's on Offer
Salary is £28,000 to £36,000 on days.