Apprentice trained Engineer / Technician
About Our Client
- As a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will investigate means of improving plant productivity and also investigating and establishing causes for all breakdowns and damages.
- You'll action any repairs and ensure that all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised and you will be involved in electrical and mechanical proactive and re-active maintenance.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Awareness of Health & Safety and other relevant legislation
- Understanding of the importance of our customers and internal audit standards
- Be able to comply with company hygiene/technical procedures and rules
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to feedback progress against agreed plans
- A high level of attention to detail
- A professional attitude towards work and a willingness to be flexible
- Experience and knowledge of creating a PPM system to reduce downtime of all equipment on site.
The Successful Applicant
- Apprentice trained Engineer / Technician, qualified to HNC standard in a relevant Engineering discipline, however extensive relevant experience will be considered.
- An understanding of current environmental and health and safety issues
- Knowledge of Regulatory requirements
- IT Literate, Excel & Word
- Knowledge of SAP systems is desirable
- NEBOSH qualified is desirable
What's on Offer
The role is paid £18 per hour, with 1.5 paid for weekends
Shift times - Monday to Friday - 6am -2pm and 2pm -10pm, working each shift weekly alternate plus 1 weekend day on alternate weeks.
The role is paid weekly