Interesting Projects around Automation
Growing and stable company
About Our Client
My client is a highly successful regulated manufacturer who are continually investing in their site and engineering team. They can offer a long term and stable role with the opportunity to continue to learn and develop and are open to supporting further qualifications and training.
As the Maintenance Engineer the key elements of your role will be:
- Conduct preventative maintenance activities
- Identify breakdown causes and repair.
- Assist engineering projects.
- Support on the day-to-day breakdowns and changeovers.
- Install / Uninstall machinery as required
- Report maintenance and repair requirements to management
- Support other engineers as and when required.
- Willing to work shifts
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally have the following experience:
- Time Served.
- Ideally ONC/HNC in Engineering.
- Have worked as an Engineering in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Enjoy working as part of a team but able to work autonomous
- Enjoy Problem solving and getting to the cause of issues.
- Ideally competent in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines.
What's on Offer
A salary of £36,000 plus benefit and overtime is usually readily available.