4 on 4 off shift 2 days 2 nights
Long standing succesful business
About Our Client
Manufacturer based in the heart of the Forest of Dean. They are a successful heavy manufacturing business exporting to all corners of the globe.
The Maintenance Engineer in the Forest of Dean will need to :
- Provide a professional maintenance service to all areas of the factory which allows equipment to be operated in a safe and efficient manner, as required by the business.
- To improve equipment reliability and minimise asset downtime
- To provide an efficient, effective, flexible and cost conscious service.
- Ensure all maintenance work carried out meets, as a minimum, company procedures and current legislation.
- To support production in the manufacture of product in business critical times.
- To provide maintenance and production support across any shift pattern.
The Successful Applicant
The Maintenance Engineer will need:
- A maintenance background is essential, preferably in heavy engineering environments. Qualified in an engineering discipline, either formally or via experience.
- Ideally at least 3 years experience in a maintenance environment.
- Prior robotics experience would be advantageous, but training to the correct skill level for production equipment support will be available as required.
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge. Computer literate, preferably with CMMS experience. PLC and control system working knowledge desirable. Ability to create Risk Assessments. Good time management, organisation, planning and communication skills are prerequisite.
- Retraining will be available to allow support to production where required
What's on Offer
£34k plus benefits