NEW Electrical Maintenance Engineer position based in Sheffield on 3 Shifts.
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new position?
About Our Client
Located in Sheffield my client is a large manufacturing organisation, employing over 400 people based across 2 locations. They are now looking to recruit a Permanent, Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the expanding team based at the Manufacturing and Production site. As the new employee you will be challenged in Driving Engineering activities towards world-class performance by making continuous improvement recommendations. You will also educate, develop and inspire team members towards achievements and support the site to ensure compliance with company legislative standards.
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be based at the South Yorkshire Manufacturing plant, working a 3-shift system including days, nights and afters. You will be responsible for day to day breakdowns, including installations or improvements projects.
Other Duties Include;
- Keep all production machinery up to date and running.
- Drive departments 5s campaigns and demonstrate 5s expansion.
- Receive and issues permits to work and ensure engineering work is carried out to H&S, engineering standards.
- Ensure Maintenance systems are fully utilised to improve performance.
- Support with the training and coaching with the apprentices.
- Work to daily Standard Operating Procedures.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally have;
- Practical experience of PLC fault finding
- Strong fault diagnosis and ratification skills on electrical, mechanical, systems
- Good knowledge of PPM and continuous improvement systems
- IT Skills
- LEAN techniques
- Experience of a fast-moving environment in Manufacturing (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
- Essential Electrical Apprenticeship
- Essential 17 Edition qualification
What's on Offer
Salary is £30,000 to £32,500, based in Sheffield on a Monday to Friday, 3 shifts rota.