- Days Based Maintenance Engineer position based in Doncaster.
- Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a Days Based position, please apply.
About Our Client
Based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire my client operate within a state of the art, new manufacturing facility which currently employees circa 50 staff. The main reason for these recruitment requirements is down to expansion of the business due to an increase in product demand.
Reporting into the Maintenance Manager you will be a Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working on a days based, Monday to Friday rota. This position will be based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire and travel will not be required for this role. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Mechanical and electrical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position you can be either Mechanical or Multi-Skilled biased, other requirements include:
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical or electrical biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
What's on Offer
Days base, £20,000 to £32,000.