- A thriving business with an ever growing order book
- To develop as part of a team and individually in your career
About Our Client
This company is built around a fast paced work ethic, and within a growing industry of general manufacturing, screaming out for higher demand it is a great time to join a thriving company.
The key responsibilities for a Maintenance Engineer are:
- To be flexible with working hours, which includes availability for emergency call outs;
- To continually carry out, routine / preventative maintenance/mechanical settings and fault diagnosis across all the facility and systems, some major items include;
- Vertical powder paint line;
- Semi - automated packing (tapping & spiral wrap) lines;
- Paint line conveyor/track;
- Spray guns reciprocate.
- A range of liquid pumps, valves and heating elements in pre-treatment and waste water treatment plant; and
- Poly amide rolling lines and packing machines.
- To have an understanding of pneumatic / mechanical control systems;
- To have an understanding of electro / mechanical control systems;
- Able to use PLCs / maintenance software to identify faults and take appropriate action;
- To adhere to and maintain a preventative maintenance programme;
The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role (min 5 years)
- Appropriate technical qualification, i.e. City & Guilds /HNC including a recognised trade specific apprenticeship
- Proven experience of being a competent mechanical / electrical fitter
- Capable of using a range of software diagnostic tools (PLCs/maintenance software)
- Mechanical fabrication skills would be desirable.
- Proven experience of working in an organised and structured way
- Previous experience of working in a fast-growing company
What's on Offer
£35,000, pension, 25 day's holiday