Established manufacturing group who continue to invest.
Be part of an established team
About Our Client
My client are part of a wider Manufacturing Group. They have invested heavily in their site over the last 2 years, they have a strong order book and continue to grow.
Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the site and all of its maintenance to ensure production is continually provided. On occasions where issues cannot be resolved internally, the Maintenance Engineer will assist with external suppliers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- You work independently, and as part of a team to ensure a high standard of services are delivered at all times.
- Be flexible with working hours, which includes availability for emergency call outs.
- To continually carry out, routine / preventative maintenance/mechanical settings and fault diagnosis across all the facility and systems, some major items include.
- To act at all times in a professional, enthusiastic and positive manner.
- To have an understanding of pneumatic / mechanical control systems.
- To have an understanding of electro / mechanical control systems.
- To have proven capability of using a range of software diagnostic tools (PLCs / maintenance software) to identify faults and take appropriate action.
- To adhere to and maintain a preventative maintenance programme.
The Successful Applicant
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Appropriate technical qualification, i.e. City & Guilds /HNC including a recognised trade specific apprenticeship in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering .
- Proven experience of being a competent mechanical / electrical fitter.
- Capable of using a range of software diagnostic tools (PLCs/maintenance software) to identify faults and take appropriate action.
- Mechanical fabrication skills would be highly desireable.
- Proven experience of working in an organised and structured way.
- Previous experience of working in a fast growing company.
- Excellent level of IT literacy.
- Self-motivated with an aptitude for fault fining and problem solving.
- Ability to build constructive working relationships with colleagues.
- Strong communicator with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to think clearly, analyse data and present accurately.
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, shift allowance working mornings and afternoons.