Large scope for developement within the group buisness
Forward thinking business
About Our Client
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a market leading building materials manufacturer who are currently searching for an Maintenance Manager to join the existing team. The company are delivering sustained, profitable growth within commercial and domestic markets, and are continually working to ensure that they produce specialist products to the highest quality standards.
As Maintenance Manager for this Derby business, you would have the following key responsibilities:
- Control, develop and improve a planned preventative maintenance
- Provide high operational availability, and an efficient breakdown repair service.
- Diagnosis running faults and ensuring effective repairs and improvements are conducted within minimum time scale.
- Ensure productivity and availability exceeds minimum defined standards, whilst driving best practice and continuous improvement in cost control and processing operations.
- To liaise with external contractors on specific repairs/maintenance work in accordance with Group procedures.
- Lead CAPEX projects and major installation/improvement works.
- Control plant maintenance, spares and consumable costs in line with budget, ensuring critical stock levels are maintained.
- Manage shift handovers to ensure effective communication of works orders and priorities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Manager, for the Derby business would meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified, or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years' experience within Engineering Manager
- Experience with PLC controlled equipment, variable speed drives, low voltage equipment, instrumentation
- Budgets and cost control
- Proven track record of working to clearly defined KPI's
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, apply for more information