Great opportunity for a maintenance supervisor
Manage a block of flats, commerical and retail unit
About Our Client
My client is looking for an established maintenance assistant/supervisor looking for the next step up as a manager to oversee a block of apartments, commercial office and retail unit in London.
- Manage in-house maintenance engineer.
- Assist maintenance engineer with maintenance tasks.
- Be a point of contact for all tenants.
- respond to tenants requests and quires
- Manage requests for new car parking licences and monitor vehicular usage of the garage to ensure that only authorised individuals use the parking facilities.
- Oversee a planned preventative maintenance programme
- Manage Health & Safety and Fire Safety Manuals for the development
- Manage and distribute emergency call-out schedules to enable staff to deploy contractors 'out-of-hours'.
- Assist with the preparation of maintenance budgets and ensure contractor service agreements are kept up to date.
- Be on standby to receive and make calls out of hours in the event of property related emergencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong technical background
- Maintenance management background
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + additional bonus