Career progression opportunity
Global market leader
About Our Client
Based in the Middlesbrough / Teesside area this role is ideally commutable from Durham, Hartlepool, Darlington and Sunderland.
The manufacturing site is well established locally and recognised as a global engineering business and on e of the industries market leaders.
- As the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for planned maintenance scheduling
- Increase the site OEE
- Improve on project delivery and downtime reduction
- Manage and implement CI plans
- Drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Ensure that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Recommend changes in training, working practices and processes
The Successful Applicant
- Track record as a Maintenance Manager from within the chemical manufacturing industry
- Strong engineering skills across EC&I and Process Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years chemicals manufacturing maintenance management experience.
What's on Offer
Basic salary DOE + Pension & Private Health Care
Middlesbrough based role
Maintenance Manager with progression routes to Engineering Management and Operations