A pivotal role within a large organisation
Make change, improvements and build a world class team
About Our Client
Our Sheffield based client are a market leading processing plant who through continued investment require a Maintenance Manager to drive site operations and reliability.
Responsible for leading the Maintenance team on site the Maintenance Manager plays a key role in ensuring maximum reliability of equipment whilst ensuring all Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
Other responsibilities include:
* Plan and improve current CMMS system to maximise plant availability and OEE
* Ensure full plant compliance for equipment from OEM service schedules to HSE compliance
* Manage CAPEX and Maintenance budget across the plant
* Create a strong team culture to drive productivity and develop the team
The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Manager will have a range of the following:
* A number of years experience working in manufacturing/materials processing - open to sector (FMCG, Industrial etc).
* Have previous management experience - able to empower and lead a team of engineers
* Qualified electrical or mechanical, ideally with time served apprenticeship / level 3 or higher
* Passionate about Maintenance, Plant compliance and Health and Safety
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary plus package including company share scheme