Successful International business
Good role to grow into Engineering Management
About Our Client
My client is an expert in their field and a market leader. They offer total solutions and work with their clients to maintain a successful and sustainable partnership.
As well as a strong presence in the UK and particularly Somerset the company also operates in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Poland and the United Kingdom. This large multinational has close to 3000 employees. Turnover recorded at over € 2.4 billion.
The Maintenance Manager will be Leading the on site maintenance technicians in the engineering department, supporting the production of high-quality animal feeds in the most efficient way. Ensure that maintenance work is carried out effectively, issues are resolved in a timely fashion and have an input with the installation of new equipment.
Tasks and responsibilities as the Maintenance Manager:
- Ensure that all maintenance, planned and unscheduled, is carried out safely and promptly.
- Be responsible for the maintenance budget and spend.
- Have an input with future CAPEX work and maintenance systems
- Leading a small team of engineers, ensuring training and development needs are meet.
- Looking at efficiency's of ways of working and equipment.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, In particular the production department.
The Successful Applicant
The Maintenance Manager will need to show:
- That you have completed a recognised qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- That you have experience of managing a small team.
- Several years' relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical energy technology, eg, PLC,s and Invertors.
- A working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- That you are prepared to work for on-call duties and to travel to other sites, as and when required to support the business.
- Good at organisation, proactive and with an eye for quality? Au fait with your profession and have a good working knowledge of proactive maintenance systems? Then we are looking for you!
What's on Offer
Offer based on experience