The business is a blue-chip FMCG manufacturer in Leeds
The successful Maintenance Manager will be responsible for 4 Engineers
About Our Client
The client is a blue-chip FMCG manufacturer in Leeds.
The Maintenance Manager will:
- Manage the PM's and the Asset Care Management system
- Manage the CAPEX/project budget allocated to them
- Be hands on with coaching and guiding the 4 Engineers on site, which includes monitoring gaps in skill-sets to then put a proposal together to get an allocated training budget in place to further train the Engineers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Manager will:
- Have experience of leading an Engineering team
- Have experience in an FMCG or industrial manufacturing environment
- Have experience with PM's, managing budgets and asset care systems
What's on Offer
The Maintenance Manager will work for a blue-chip FMCG manufacturer and be offered a competitive salary and pension