The business is a successful food manufacturer in Wakefield
The Maintenance Manager will manage a team and the CMMS system
About Our Client
The client is a successful food manufacturer based in Wakefield.
The Maintenance Manager will be based at the FMCG manufacturer in Wakefield and will be responsible for:
* Supervising, developing and co-ordinating all available resources of plant, materials and people in the engineering department in order to ensure effective and efficient outputs that are within the agreed parameters of safety, hygiene, cost quality and quantity.
* Strive for continuous improvement in all areas through cross-functional co-ordination and development of the shift team. * Engineering KPI's are maintained to the agreed standard
* OEE and breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner and improvements implemented.
* Project plans are communicated throughout the business in a professional manner
* Contractors are correctly managed at all times.
* High standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety in the work area are continuously maintained.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Manager will have:
- Apprentice trained Electrical Engineer with Mechanical & Electronic / PLC skills
- 17th / 18th Edition qualification
- Experience and knowledge of delivering CI activities.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Tools
- Experience of Supervising Technical Personnel and managing budgets.
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data
- Able to meet deadlines, deliver KPIs and successfully manage multiple projects
- Experience of managing / supervising people and projects
What's on Offer
The Maintenance Manager will be offered a competitive salary at £40-47k, development and be part of a successful FMCG manufacturer in Wakefield.