- Excellent package
- Director level succession planning
About Our Client
A well established heavy manufacturing plant based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area with favourable commuting links from Sunderland, Durham, North Tyneside and surrounding areas. The business is performing and the international group are providing significant investment across the site.
- Balanced hands on / shop floor and office based Maintenance Manager role
- Improvement of machine reliability
- Data analysis and reporting to influence PPM strategy
- Leading the implementation of TPM across site
- Management of day-to-day maintenance of facilities, plant, and manufacturing equipment
- Minimising downtime by employing a robust preventative maintenance schedule
- Provide leadership and direction to a small shift-based maintenance team
The Successful Applicant
- Time-served (mechanical or electrical)
- Experience in a industrial engineering / manufacturing setting is preferred
- Track record of supervising and managing teams developing technicians and apprentices
What's on Offer
This is an excellent Maintenance Manager opportunity which may suit an experienced Maintenance Supervisor or Senior Maintenance Engineer, looking for their first step into a management role.
A full time, permanent, day shift role with an attractive salary DOE.