- The client is a successful FMCG manufacturer based in Wakefield
- They will maintain scheduling tools and progress measurement systems
About Our Client
The client is a successful FMCG manufacturer based in Wakefield. They are investing in all departments of the business and can offer job security and progression.
The Maintenance Planner will:
- Ensure that business health, safety and environmental procedures and policies are followed.
- Introduce, develop and administer an effective CMMS System, as part of a business group initiative.
- Champion TPM by coaching and mentoring line operators.
- Schedule work for the Asset Care team
- Co-ordinate and oversee the engineering stores operation on site, ensuring the Asset Care Team has the necessary resources to maintain PM compliance and react to failures
- Based on data and working with a variety of stakeholders optimise maintenance programmes for cost and time-utilisation
- Track maintenance KPI data through CMMS to continually improve asset uptime, minimise cost and drive skill transfer to operational teams
- Directly liaise with key stakeholders around the site regarding upcoming maintenance activities.
- Work with Asset Care team to ensure the company is meeting its legal obligations in line with equipment maintenance and compliance, while maintaining service records.
- Track and monitor costs and variances using on site accounting and maintenance software.
- Participate in meetings with operations and maintenance teams to review daily/ weekly work issues and backlogs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Planner will be/have:
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 standard (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline / with relevant experience in an FMCG environment
- Experience working with a CMMS system.
- Good working knowledge of TPM/RCM principles.
- At least 3 years' experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical plant machinery, parts and systems; ability to understand drawings referred to by engineering colleagues.
- General knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to carry out on the job risk assessments.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to coordinate a range of duties.
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Progressive attitude towards training.
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office, CMMS, CAD).
- Accurate record keeping skills.
What's on Offer
The Maintenance Planner will join a successful innovative and ever growing FMCG manufacturer in Wakefield where they will be offered development and progression. Apply for more details on the competitive package.