Maintenance Supervisor (Housing)
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Registered Provider
Looking for someone to start as soon as possible
About Our Client
A leading Housing Registered Provider based in London
The key responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor (Housing) include:
- Management of an exemplar repairs and maintenance service across a range of work streams.
- Lead and manage a team of multi-disciplined trade operatives, including performance, training and professional development.
- Programme workloads for operatives to ensure all target dates are met, work in progress levels are maintained and first time fix targets are achieved
- Conduct pre, in flight and post inspections on site with operatives, demonstrating proactive control of materials, identification of defects and improvements, ensuring accurate specification and coding of quality workmanship with high standards of and customer satisfaction
- Responsibility of operational performance, productivity and budget control, identifying and driving continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service.
- Ensuring adherence to Health & Safety, statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Identify risks and mitigation as well as resolution to operational issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Maintenance Supervisor (Housing) role will:
- Have extensive leadership, communication and people skills
- Be experienced in contract management and NHF Schedule of Rates
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have great Customer Service Experience
- Live an easily commutable distance from Suoth East London
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Registered provider
A competitive annual salary and benefits package