Are you an Maintenance Supervisor looking for a new position?
Maintenance Supervisor, Days Based, Rotherham.
About Our Client
Located in Rotherham, South Yorkshire my client is a large, fast paced manufacturing and Production business, who supply products worldwide. They have come through a positive revamp over the last few years and are now looking to recruit an Maintenance Supervisor. This is a very exciting position, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and improve the maintenance and engineering division. If you are Immediately Available, looking for a challenge, or are currently in a position and looking please apply below.
As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will report directly into the Engineering Manager and at times be fully responsible for all maintenance activity. You will deputise as the manager when required, and will be challenged in driving improvements, reducing downtime, and moving to a more proactive maintenance system.
- Looking at machinery upgrades, and new installations.
- Develop and coach a small team of engineers.
- Continuous Improvement activities to reduce waste and cost.
- Reviewing current contractors and improving external relations.
This position will give the successful candidate an opportunity to develop, improve and drive on site performance.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Maintenance Supervisor, you will ideally have a background in Manufacturing, FMCG or similar environment.
Other requirements include;
- Qualification within Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Ability to manage a small maintenance team
- knowledge of installation or machinery upgrades
- Motivation to be successful
What's on Offer
Located in Rotherham, South Yorkshire this position is paying £30,000 to £45,000.