- High growth, PE backed Facilities Management business
- Commercial role directly impacting commercial success
About Our Client
High growth, PE facilities management business that is growing through ongoing acquisition of competitors and complementary businesses.
- Accurate production and detailed understanding of the monthly management accounts and forecasts across 3 businesses highlighting the financial impact of key risks and opportunities.
- Identify and address issues which affect business performance.
- Good understanding of balance sheet control
- Work closely with the senior management team as required
- Implement consolidated monthly reporting and board pack
- Produce and interpret a detailed monthly board reporting pack and present the financial position to the Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of business combinations
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
Salary to £60,000 plus benefits