Management Accountant - Hull
A brand new and exciting Management Accountant opportunity in Hull
Well-known and growing Manufacturing business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and highly successful manufacturing business, who are now on the lookout for a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. They are currently entering their next phase of growth, which will provide on-going opportunities for the successful individual to build a long-term career.
You will have gained experience in all aspects of Management Accounting and will become a valued member of the successful finance team.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and flash reporting within prescribed deadlines
- Generate and review management information reports from financial data
- Preparation of balance sheet and funds flow budgets and forecasts
- Ongoing assessment of financial accounting systems and ledger processes
- Completion of regular balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide financial support in assisting to deliver the objectives of the organisation
- Assisting with year-end reporting and quarterly reporting
- Working closely alongside other management accountants in the team and liaising with senior members of the team on a regular basis
- Other adhoc projects and reporting as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA), ideally with previous experience working within the Manufacturing sector, although this is not essential.
They will be an ambitious individual, who is looking to make their next step and become a key member of a well-established and highly successful finance team.
They will have excellent excel skills, and will have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. They will have a professional and positive attitude and will be confident working within a busy finance team.
What's on Offer
In return, this organisation are offering a competitive package as well as excellent opportunities to progress. You will receive fantastic training and development opportunities, as well as the chance to become a valued and key member of the team.