Management Accountant - Insurance Brokers - Remote Working
Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
Insurance Brokers who have been growing by acquisition are looking to add a management accountant to their team.
- Complete monthly management accounts including recs and journals
- Build strong relationships within the business and be able to effectively challenge to achieve results
- Drive efficiencies and initiatives to enhance business performance
- Formulate forecasts and annual plans to support business growth plans
- Implement and closely monitor KPI's in-line with business expectations
- Responsible for plans and forecasts with the ability to adapt to changing business conditions
- Ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
The Management Accountant will need to be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with experience in balance sheet , consolidations, data analysis, month end, budgeting and forecasting. Strong excel skills are a must.
What's on Offer
The Management accountant is paying up to £50,000 + bonus and other benefits.