Excellent opportunity to join a growing business.
Chance to really make a difference within the finance team.
About Our Client
A leading manufacturer and retailer of vehicles.
- Develop, implement and review controls to drive accurate and timely decision-making information, accounting and reporting for the Operations P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash-flow
- Lead KPIs, month-end reporting, forecasting and budgeting in accordance with agreed business timescales for the Operations P&L
- Identify, mitigate and escalate risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Business case preparation (eg new products, make vs buy, capital investment)
- Cash flow and working capital (particularly stock) forecasting
- Present accurate and relevant financial information to Cost-Down Steering Group, Functional Reviews and ad-hoc meetings as required
- Support development of the part qualified Finance Analyst in the team
- Supporting ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent experience
- Business-partnering experience
- Proactive approach
- Manufacturing / automotive experience
- Strong IT and finance system skills and advanced Excel skills
- Confident communicator - able to liaise with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- Preferably experience of System implementations and change programmes.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package
Chance to make a difference within the finance team of a growing business