- Work for one of the largest museums in the country
- Management Accountant Role with broad responsibility
About Our Client
This Museum is a national institution and is one of the most widely recognised organisations in the country, with visitors from all over the world.
- Produce management accounts for business units, including detailed analysis
- Business partner key stakeholders to support decision making
- Contribute to the museums annual year end process
- Work on key projects across the organisation as financial lead
The Successful Applicant
You will be a newly qualified accountant from accountancy practice (ACA, ICAEW, ICAS or similar) and have a strong understanding of technical finance, alongside dealing with key stakeholders at a senior level.
An understanding of the arts or not-for-profit sector and government department based reporting would be extremely helpful.
What's on Offer
Salary c£45,000 plus benefits