- part time, business partnering, analysis
- part time
About Our Client
One of Nottingham's leading Education establishments, they have a great culture and strong employer brand
- Prepare robust financial 5 year business plans, annual budgets and forecasts
- Work with Planning Partners to budget and forecast income derived from Planning/Forecasting models.
- Prepare monthly and annual management accounts including commentary, variance analysis and audit compliance.
- Provide advice and support to aid understanding of the accounts and financial position.
- Ensure effective management control through regular monitoring, forecasting and variance analysis of financial information with relevant budget holders
- Provide investment advice and guidance to relevant budget holders and ensure there is a robust business case for all projects
- Liaise with the wider Finance teams and build good working relationships, ensuring that all accounting deadlines are met
- Work with finance systems to promote the effective use of financial reporting and information tools available to budget holders
The Successful Applicant
Qualified or QBE accountant with strong business partnering experience, lookiing for a part time opportunity
What's on Offer
£18-£20p/h, part time, flexible hours with some remote working on offer too