Temporary and Permanent Vacancy
About Our Client
£40m turnover site of global matrix organisation
The role will be supported by a central finance team (SSC) which will oversee the routine ledger and accounting activities, with final responsibility for sign off of reported results remaining within this role.
You will support the Finance Director in owning the business financial KPI's and assisting in monitoring the business performance, making a significant contribution by partnering the management team to maximise business profitability.
- Providing business analysis and financial information on a timely basis
- Monitoring business performance and providing understanding behind the numbers to drive performance improvement through the businesses.
- Supports business change initiatives
- Evaluation of Commercial Opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate with recognised Professional Qualification (Industry or Practice) e.g. CIMA, ACCA , ACA etc
- 3 years post qualification experience in manufacturing environment
- Able to report and explain financial results
- Complex problem solving and project management
- Risk Management and advisor relationship management
- Strong IT Skills and must be an effective communicator.
- Professional demeanour
What's on Offer
There is an opportunity for a temporary immediately available contractor, a permanent appointment or a temporary to permanent appointment. Please apply stating your notice period.