FTSE 250 Business with double digit growth
Future opportunities with continued progression
About Our Client
Trading on the LSE as a FTSE 250 business this company has expereinced double digit growth year on year due to their constant drive to grow. They offer continued progression as well as recognising and rewarding valuable talent within their teams.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and with the support of a Finance Assisant, this individual will be tasked to support with the monthly preperation of the management accounts for the Group Head office costs. They will also be the primary contact for budget holders as well as reviewing annual budget and quarterly forcasting.
- Conduct monthly accounts review, and understand the variances to budget and forcast
- Communicate the results with budget holders and to UK CFO
- Consult with budget holders ensuring they are operating in line with commercial targets
- Product annual budgets and quarterly forcasts for costs including bridge analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with CIMA or ACCA (or equivalant)
- Previous post qualification accounting experience
- Strong excell skills
- Experience in working with senior management team
- Budgetary control experience
- Desirable - SAP ERP system knowledge
- Desirable - retail sector experience.
What's on Offer
An excellent basic salary package, car allowance, 25 days holidays + bank holidays and much more.