Growing, fast paced business
Competitive salary and benefits on offer
About Our Client
Our client is a profitable, privately held SME group in the manufacturing sector, based in Hampshire with significant overseas operations. They are looking to expand and wish to appoint an experienced finance person to a newly created Management Accountant role.
- Assist and co -ordinate the preparation of the group monthly management accounts package, adhering to tight deadlines and liaising with group Accountants in relevant countries
- Monthly financial reporting
- Processing and reconciliation of financial data
- Liaising with third parties such as Auditors
- Preparing reports, budgets, and analyse actual performance
The Successful Applicant
Must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience of preparing and producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts. Must be strong on excel with good system skills with previous experience working in a similar role.
What's on Offer
Our client are offering the opportunity to join their growing organisation on a permanent basis, with a competitive package and real progression prospects on offer.