Perfect role for a newly qualified accountant.
New organisation with progression opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is a heritage museum based in central London. They offer an immersive and educational experience into a large part of the UK's history. They are looking to recruit a management accountant to join a growing finance team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of management accounting, including:
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial management information
- Reconcile tickting data every quarter
- Produce any other relevant financial information for the board members and budget holders
- Produce an analysis of key budget variances with supportive explanations
- Meet budget holders regularly
- Supervise the work of the Assistant Accountant and Finance Assistant
- Prepare and post all month end journal and reconcile GL accounts monthly
Any other ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with excellent communication skills. You will ideally have an understanding of charity SORP, or are willing to learn this and other developments in charity financial reporting.
What's on Offer
£45,000 per annum and an excellent annual leave package.