Brilliant Management Accountant role based close to Preston
Great business, flexible working, fantastic reputation, reliable employer
About Our Client
Michael Page are working with an established, and esteemed global business.
Based close to Preston, and boasting fantastic employee benefits and working environment, this is a growing, reliable and successful business.
The key responsibilities for this Preston based Management Accountant role are as follows:
- Build fantastic working relationships with your stakeholders
- Add value through your reporting and analysis
- Full month end management accounts responsibility
- Budget and forecast responsibility
- Varience analysis
- Co-ordinating, reviewing and challenging the cost base elements of the in-year forecast and integrated business plan
- Preparing and delivering reports and commentaries for issue to the Finance Director
- Leading monthly balance sheet reviews for various business areas
- Continually challenge ways of working and look for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Preston based Management Accountant role will be:
Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
Must be currently operating in an finance role and have experience in a similar management accounting position
Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
Experience of working within in a large matrix organisation
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
This unique role can offer a salary of up to £46,000 + a range of brilliant benefits.