Management Accountant needed for a not for profit organisation
This role is based in Bury
About Our Client
The client is established in the not for profit industry, they value training and development and offer an unparalleled training. They are based in Bury and require a qualified Management Accountant.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant are:
- Calculate annual budgets for services.
- Provide costings as required
- Support the financial requirements of preparing tenders and bids.
- Support the financial due diligence of potential and new services.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly management accounting position across all services on an accruals basis.
- Liaise with service leads to ensure all income due and committed spend for the period is accounted for
- Review position against annual budget and adjust forecasts.
- Prepare draft organisational position for the relevant period.
- Maintain the deferred income tracker; an audit trail of use and utilisation plans.
- Work with the finance assistant to prepare cash forecasts
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for Management Accountant you will be:
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in all the above
- Desire to work in the not for profit sector
- Able to work in Bury
What's on Offer
£38,000 - 42,000 + Parking + Amazing organisation to work for + Progression