This is a brand new role in a growing SME client
Exceptional opportunity to enhance your career
About Our Client
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing SME client that continues to expand through innovative products and a strong management team.
- Month end accounting, such as balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss analysis
- Intercompany account reconciliations including intercompany payments and recharges in various currencies.
- Providing information for weekly cash flow
- Working on a combination of our twelve companies based over Europe and the rest of the world.
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- UK VAT return submission
- Processing expenses in various different currencies
- Invoice discounting month end reconciliations
- Cover for month end payroll - Sage
The Successful Applicant
- Part or Newly Qualified Accountant
- Preparation and contribution to financial and management accounts
- Maintaining ledgers and reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Confident to work with different users of financial information at different business levels.
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel - use of LOOKUPS and Pivot tables
- Confident use of computerised accounting packages
- Previous experience in a similar role or within practice.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary & package