Immediate Start - Temp Management Accountant cover
Flexible role - working on site, not at home.
About Our Client
This business is within Financial Services and have a team of 6 based just outside Camberley, they are one of the larger employers in the area and offer an immediate start for any Management Accountant. The reason for the vacancy is to cover for team members who have been seconded to support with a systems implementation.
You need to be able to reach them via your own transport as public transport links are limited.
The key areas of responsibility for the Camberley based Management Accountant will be to:
- Daily bank reconciliations sheet updates for receipts.
- Reconciliation of Sales Ledger Control Account
- Reconciliation of Unallocated Receipts account.
- Daily reconciliation of purchased items, through to payment documentation
- Month end reporting including preparation and processing of journals and completion of key control account reconciliations.
- Prepare reports required for monthly bank reporting
- Requirement to raise & post daily journals into Navision accounting system
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Management Accountant candidate will be available immediately, have a strong technical grasp of Balance Sheet Reconciliations and be able to work quickly and effectively
The company are still working on site and have arranged for appropriate PPE and social distancing to be in place for any new starter.
What's on Offer
- An immediate start
- Likelihood of extension
- Competitive hourly rate