- Business doubled in size in the last 12 months
- Varied role with loads of exposure to the wider business and investors
About Our Client
The business have doubled in size in the last 12 months and have new investors on board so it's a really exciting time to join.
With a focus on increasing capacity and opening further hospitality venues, an opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join the team, responsible for management accounts for the group as well as KPI analysis, project work and business partnering with the operations and commercial teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of accurate and timely financial information
- Year-end external audits and assisting in the production of statutory accounts
- Helping to implement and maintain financial controls
- VAT, payroll taxes, pension and compliance with statutory reporting and taxes
- Responsible for the annual budget and rolling 12-month forecasts
- Producing and analysing weekly and monthly KPIs
- Reporting on trends and variances on a weekly and monthly basis
- Full balance sheet and P&L responsibility including reconciliations and commentary
- External stakeholder reporting
The Successful Applicant
For this role we are ideally looking for someone qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with prior experience in management accounts either from Practice or Industry.
You will be a confident, self-starter, eager to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into the business, make improvements and add value from a financial perspective.
It's an entrepreneurial environment, ideas are welcomed and a real team spirit is present, and due to Finance being a relatively new function there is the requirement to be in the office 4 days a week.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + free beer!
Real progression opportunities