- Varied high exposure role for an aspiring management accountant
- A fast-paced, innovation-minded culture
About Our Client
The client offers the most comprehensive protection against any technology disruption. Whether a device is lost, stolen, damaged, malfunctioning, in need of an upgrade or the user does not know how to do something, they provides the solution.
Trusted by the world's largest brands, telco's and banks to look after approximately a billion of their customers. We operate in over 30 countries, resolving 250 million problems each year across insurance, warranty, repairs, trade-ins, recycling and premium tech support.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Ownership and production of a full set of management accounts adhering to strict corporate and local deadlines, and relevant reporting requirements/accounting standards
- Ensure accurate submission into global financial consolidation system (Hyperion)
- Timely completion and review of supporting reconciled balance sheet schedules
- Monitoring, evaluating, and extracting data from various IT/Finance/Business systems
- Ad-hoc project support (New customer integration projects / ERP implementation support)
- Engage regularly with various business departments to drive and innovate process improvements
- Supporting tax & compliance department for various reporting, submissions, and queries
- Liaising with external auditors and supporting annual external audit process
- Manage inter-company process for UK entity transacting with multiple UK/Global entities
- Analysis of Gross Profit & SG&A accounts including variance reporting to budget and forecast, directly supporting the wider finance commercial team
- Supporting and regularly engaging with operational teams and their management through regular meetings and reporting on performance, and identifying step change improvements
- Any ad hoc financial reporting and FP&A duties as directed by the line manager or business
The Successful Applicant
- Proficiency using Excel (Medium to Advanced preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make comprehensive decisions quickly, while maintaining established company processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High business acumen with the ability to engage with all levels of the organisation for process improvement
- Passionate and willing to question the status-quo
What's on Offer
- Graduate Degree or similar
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a constantly changing workload.
- Methodical with high attention to detail, including ability to self-review
- Problem solving and ability to engage with both finance and none finance departments
- Good communication and teamwork skills and the ability to adapt and interpret information for communication to all levels and with confidence