- Join an exciting company with a varied and interesting role!
- A generous compensation package.
About Our Client
My client is made up of dedicated in-house specialists that range from workplace consultants to furniture planners to mechanical and electrical experts to designers and maintenance teams. They come together with other teams in our business to create some of the most stunning offices you'll ever see. We are passionate about our talented people, and we never miss an opportunity to collaborate closely on projects or celebrate as a close-knit team. Our company values are present in every job we do, and it is our completely integrated way of working that ensures we deliver the highest quality every time.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant for this Construction company in West London include:
· Preparation, analysis, and presentation of monthly management accounts for the Senior Leadership Team.
· Management of work in progress reporting and revenue recognition, calculate and validate all project accruals and deferred revenue.
· Preparation and calculation of quarterly & annual commissions.
· Development and control of business critical KPI's.
· Management of project profitability and variance analysis/reporting.
· Management of the Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet including profit, tax and net asset planning.
· Driving through cost rationalisation and improved business efficiencies.
· Preparation of budgets, forecasts, re-forecasts quarterly and any ad hoc financial information required by the business.
· Review, implementation & monitoring of all financial controls in business transacting · Assist with group finances & treasury function.
· Analysis of all statutory accounts in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
· Assist and support with the annual audit, draft tax computations & consolidation.
· Assist and support all imports and exports from CRM system to Finance System, being part of a month end reconciliation.
· Liaison with professional advisers on all financial matters (auditors, tax advisers)
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant for this Construction company in West London will have the following qualities:
· Qualified accountant.
· Worked in the Construction industry preferred but not required.
· Experience of project accounting.
· Worked in fast paced environment, with a flexible attitude.
· Good financial modelling skills.
· Experience of Revenue Recognition and Work In Progress reporting.
· Business Partner approach - Building and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
· Experience of having dealt with Auditors, HMRC and other key 3rd parties.
· Understanding of Payroll Personal Attributes
· Continuous learning mindset.
· Team player.
· Excellent communicator.
· Be able to effectively communicate technical terms/processes with non-technical people.
· Flexible mindset.
· Not afraid to challenge.
· Leadership skills.
What's on Offer
* Company events
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Sick pay