Rapidly growing company
All round commercial experience
About Our Client
This unique business are a UK-based company founded in the early 2000's with Head Office in Swindon. They are now a leader in their field within the UK & Internationally which is due to their expert knowledge and passionate approach.
Due to rapid predicted growth this year, this role has been newly created to support the existing Finance team.
- Month end (prepayments, accruals and other accounting adjustments) and creating monthly financial reports including commentary on month on month changes, variance to budget and overall company performance.
- Project reporting including expenditure analysis and reporting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts (P&L, capex, cashflow).
- Business partnering multiple non-finance stakeholders to co-ordinate, challenge and understand departmental spending.
- Ad hoc financial analysis e.g. to support preparation of financial statements, tax analysis, audit requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Solid knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS financial principles.
- Experience in a management accounting role
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight timescales
- As a developing business the successful candidate will need to be comfortable with developing processes, rapid growth and organisational change.
The ideal candidate will be either available immediately or on a short notice period.
Interviews will be held w/c 8th March.
What's on Offer
Excellent career development and support