- Commercial Accounting Opportunity
- New Accountancy Practice
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. Their clients are based across the North West and consist of large companies to charities and high net worth individuals.
This opportunity consists of the following responsibilities:
- Management Accounts / Statutory Accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- VAT Returns / Corporation Tax Returns
- Migrating clients to cloud-based packages and training individuals.
- Daily communication with clients and being a main point of contact for any queries.
- Reviewing junior members work and making changes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience working in an Accountancy Practice
Completed or working towards an Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, AAT)
Great communication/service skills with clients
This role is perfect for someone who is forward thinking and keen to add value to their client portfolio
What's on Offer
Salary is depended on experience
Great location close to Liverpool central Train Station
Flexibility of working from home