Exciting growth opportunities internally within a FTSE listed business
Impressive, well-established business - one of the best employers in Oxfordshire
About Our Client
The client are a large and well known business based in Oxford. They look after their members of staff well and there is a real culture of internal promotions historically within the business.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant are as follows:
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Production of Weekly and Monthly reports that provide key insights across sales, margin etc.
- Co‐ordinate month end tasks for the team ensuring that all tasks are carried out in a on time and in accordance to procedure.
- Develop and manage direct reports through clear communication, objective setting and regular reviews
- Obtaining efficiencies and time‐savings across month‐end close process and reporting
- Working alongside Operational managers to gain understanding of all Management reports and resolving any queries that might arise
- Represent Finance at branch regional team meetings
- Other ad‐hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience dealing with large volumes of data
- Full/part qualified accountant
- Excellent analytical skills - including the ability to understand the commercial implications of the information
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills: able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience of a multi‐site business would be an advantage
- Experience of Alteryx or Microsoft AX would be advantageous
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Management Accountant is:
- £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A competitive company bonus scheme
- A contributory pension scheme.
- A fantastic discounted shopping website.
- A generous staff discount scheme.
- A range of training and development programmes to help you and your team progress.