- Exciting opportunity to join a growing PE backed Medical Equipment Distributor
- Hybrid and flexible working available
About Our Client
A PE backed Medical equipment distributor that delivers high-quality, affordable imaging equipment and services to medical practices across the UK.
- Month end reporting
- Expenditure analysis
- Accrual calculations
- Variance analysis
- Budget and forecasts.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in driving the commercial performance of a business unit.
- Strong understanding of accounting standards.
- Good communication skills, comfortable interacting with different stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational abilities, experience of working to tight deadlines and a hands-on approach to finance.
What's on Offer