- Top 20 London Firm
- Exciting international client base
About Our Client
A leading large Accountancy firm in London offering multiple service lines to clients covering tax, accountancy and business advisory firm. Our client offer a collaborative working culture, embracing inclusion and diversity across the firm, providing an environment where they see their staff flourish.
This firm offer a partner-led approach ensuring that clients receive a supportive and thorough service from a team of high-quality specialists offering successful business solutions.
This high growth firm have adopted a flexible and agile working approach, using modern technology, to ensure to their staff can perform their roles to the best of their ability whether they are working from home or in the office.
As a Management Accountant, you will oversee a portfolio of clients, and be responsible for organising client records and completing accurate management accounts and VAT.
The main duties of this role are to prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts for clients across various sectors; alongside preparing year end statutory accounts and tax computations for a portfolio of clients. You will also be involved in completing VAT returns, posting month end journals and ad hoc financial tasks/project work i.e. cash flow forecast/budgeting. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
The Successful Applicant
This individual will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with solid experience within practice. You will need to have a good understanding and working knowledge of management accounts and outsourcing knowledge.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification is essential for this role
- 3 years+ relevant work experience within a practice is essential
- Strong management accounts experience across a portfolio of multiple sectors
- Strong communication skills
- Be a team leader
- Work with managers to produce high quality reports in a timely manner
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible benefits and Flexible hours of work
- Life Assurance
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Organised social events
- Career pathways