Fantastic working environment
Career growth opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a market leading manufacturing business with sites globally and have huge growth plans globally.
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and control account reconciliations.
- Management and consolidation of subsidiary company reporting.
- Project accounting and reporting.
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Attending operational meetings, presenting variance analysis, working closely with procurement and other departments.
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes and support end users with queries.
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system (including payroll and supplier costs).
- Stock control and stock management.
- Provide support to sales/commercial on customer bids and contracts.
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes.
The Successful Applicant
Must be qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
Experience working with SAP in a manufacturing environment.
Driven and commercially aware individual.
Stakeholder engagement experience is also desired.
Stock management experience and attention to detail also key.
What's on Offer
Great career progression opportunities
Flexible working options
Exposure to working collaboratively with the wider business functions.
Opportunity to join a global market leader