- fantastic brand named business
- smart new office, lots of progression and a great boss
About Our Client
One of the UKs most prestigious family owned manufacturing businesses. £300m turnover with 2000 employees this company have an amazing working culture and encourage development and progression.
- Preparation of monthly & year end accounts.
- Ensure timely management accounts are submitted with supporting commentary and analysis.
- Conduct monthly reviews with senior managers.
- Take control of the annual budgeting process, liaising across all business functions to compile and produce the annual budget.
- Reconcile monthly sales registers, calculate & process internal transfer prices between divisions and manage contractual WIP through the accounts.
- Undertake margin and variance analysis, providing commentary on variances and trends.
- Work with the operational team to record and reconcile inventory levels and movements accurately.
- Provide support to overseas manufacturing operations
- Assist in preparing the monthly sales and KPI reports.
- Carry out process reviews when perceived problems are identified and make recommendations.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide support at year end to the wider finance team.
- Provide additional ad-hoc support for the Finance Manager, Head of Finance & Financial Director
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads.
- Capable of interpreting and reporting data.
- Ability to engage with non-finance-based professionals and relay complicated information in an understandable manner.
- Multi-entity transactions and reconciliations.
- Advanced Excel literacy. Comfortable with pivot tables and lookups. All-round proficient PC skills required.
- Understands the importance of internal service provision.
- Experience is desirable in preparing management accounts, managing balance sheet controls, budget preparation, and margin & variance analysis.
Personal Attributes and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage your own workload & time effectively to meet conflicting deadlines.
- Flexible thinking and keen to investigate issues and overcome problems as they arise.
- Methodical & diligent with a keen eye for detail and understanding process.
- Ability to remain calm & professional in difficult situations.
What's on Offer
25 days holiday (Buy & Sell up to 5) For more information please call josh macdonnell on 01189559068