About Our Client
My client is an established business in Nottingham with lots of growth plans
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and control account reconciliations.
- Project accounting and reporting.
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes and support end users with queries.
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system (including payroll and supplier costs).
- Stock control and stock management.
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Experience working with SAP in a manufacturing environment.
- Driven and commercially aware individual.
- Stakeholder engagement experience is also desired.
- Stock management experience and attention to detail also key.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working options