Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant
This is an exciting opportunity working for the Public Sector
About Our Client
The client is a dynamic diverse Public Sector Organisation, who seek a qualified accountant to support them with workload. This organisation has strong values and drives to improve the life of Service users.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant are:
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statement
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audit
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Supervising a team of accounting technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the Management Accountant role you will be:
- Fully ACA/ CIMA /ACCA Qualified
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities.
- Sound business knowledge.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
What's on Offer
£38 - 42,000 + Pension + Parking +Progression + WFH + Attractive annual leave policy