- Want to work on landmark M&A deals across Europe?
- Advise high profile Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards within TMT?
About Our Client
Top ranked Management Consultancy M&A team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing TMT corporate and private equity clients with both the buy- and sell-side transaction operational due diligence
- Assisting TMT corporate and private equity clients in understanding the true operational capability of potential acquisition targets as well as existing owned businesses, feeding into their overall investment theses
- Working TMT corporate and private equity clients in the assessment and review of potential synergies, the impact and complexities of carve-outs on vendor and target organisations and the stand-alone performance improvement potential of buyouts and corporate divestment's
- Working with colleagues from Transaction Services (Financial Due Diligence), Financial Advisory, Consulting and the broader firm's network, to provide our clients with end-to-end M&A and due diligence services with a coherent overview of the business operations, performance gaps and the potential for rapid improvement
- Managing the development and completion of the engagement scope and completion of TMT client deliverables
- Leading the day-to-day delivery on engagements, reporting into the team of Directors and Partners
- Supporting management of client relationships and in many cases being a key client contact on engagements
- Supporting the development of service offerings and evolving propositions to drive practice growth
- Supporting training and developing team members in role
- Managing diverse teams of Managers and Assistant Managers within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this telco specilaist role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Impressive transformation leadership experience across business operations in complex TMT organisations
- Recognised management consultancy experience IS essential - Big 4, strategy house, SI or boutique
- Problem solving mindset backed up by professional and/or academics e.g. STEM graduate
- Ability to influence a broad range of senior stakeholders from corporates and private equity
- Target operating model design is highly desirable
- Domain experience of particular interest - supply chain rationalisation / shared service set up / site closure or relocation / sales & marketing restructuring / enterprise architecture / networks restructure / product portfolio rationalisation / new market entry
- Process improvemnt expertise across lean, six sigma, TQM is highly desirable
- Business Architecture experience is highly desirable
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £120,000 + excellent bonus and career progression.