- Fast track your career within a start-up like environment?
- Advise high profile Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards within TMT?
About Our Client
International Management Consultancy launching a UK M&A team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working across strategy, due diligence, integration and separation
- In a start-up like environment, you will work through a wide variety of technology m&a projects for high profile clients including Private Equity firms and family offices
- Work on M&A Strategy & Execution, M&A Commercial & Technology Due Diligence
- Apply your business, management and technical skills across the M&A transaction lifecycle
- Working TMT corporate and private equity clients in the assessment and review of potential synergies, the impact and complexities of carve-outs on vendor and target organisations and the stand-alone performance improvement potential of buyouts and corporate divestment's
- Working with colleagues from Transaction Services (Financial Due Diligence), Financial Advisory, Consulting and the broader firm's network, to provide our clients with end-to-end M&A and due diligence services with a coherent overview of the business operations, performance gaps and the potential for rapid improvement
- Managing the development and completion of the engagement scope and completion of TMT client deliverables
- Leading the day-to-day delivery on engagements, reporting into the team of Directors and Partners
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant work experience, including at least 3 years at a management consulting firm, private equity and/or a tech company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Impressive transformation leadership experience across business operations in complex TMT organisations
- Problem solving mindset backed up by professional and/or academics e.g. STEM graduate
- Ability to influence a broad range of senior stakeholders from corporates and private equity
- Target operating model design is highly desirable
- Domain experience of particular interest - supply chain rationalisation / shared service set up / site closure or relocation / sales & marketing restructuring / enterprise architecture / networks restructure / product portfolio rationalisation / new market entry
- Process improvemnt expertise across lean, six sigma, TQM is highly desirable
- Business Architecture experience is highly desirable
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £90,000 + excellent bonus and career progression.